We do not disclose any personal or company information (name, telephone number(s), email address(es), credit card information, etc.) unless specifically authorized to do so by you or an authorized representative of a corporation.
- We do not disclose any information relating to your activities when accessing the GuruSquad website. This includes, but is not limited to, (1) the dissemination of information contained on the GuruSquad web site, (2) data which may be downloaded from or uploaded to the GuruSquad web site.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information. Employees who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of their employment and legal action.
- We will not disclose any information relating to any user identification, passwords, serial numbers, etc. which may be required for the use of any GuruSquad product or service to any other party without your express consent. The single exception to this policy is the dissemination of serial numbers, product information and other information required by authorized resellers of GuruSquad products.
- We may record a "cookie" on your machine when you access our website. We use this cookie to remember who you are so that you do not need to fill out contact information each time you download or try to contact us. If you prevent the saving of the cookie on your machine we will have to ask these questions more frequently. Your contact information is not saved in the cookie, just a value so we can identify you in our databases on our server.
- GuruSquad doesn’t store user’s data in any form on our servers. When you try to visit one of your cloud storage via GS RichCopy 360, a connection will be built up automatically between the two of your machines and the cloud provider. GuruSquad only works as a channel. And all the files and data that you copy\migrate will go directly from your machine to the cloud storage. Thus, there is no need for you to worry about the privacy and security of your data. GS RichCopy 360 by GuruSquad is granted access by your permission as you connect to the cloud provider.
- The authorization system of GuruSquad is based on OAuth , which means the username and password for the cloud drive account you add to GS RichCopy 360 will not be recorded. OAuth is an industry standard authorization framework supported by Google Drive, SkyDrive, and Dropbox, etc. It enables third-party applications to build up connections with cloud services without a username and password.